Benefits Of Granite Countertops
Affordable and Durable With a Unique Look
There are many benefits to using granite for your countertops. First of all, it’s been around a long, long time… millions of years in fact. It’s met and exceeded the tests of time for centuries and more. Best of all granite can be used for the interior and exterior applications; offers hundreds of color choices; is exceedingly beautiful; is all- natural; offers a literally “rock hard” work surface for meal prep or table tops and …
- Granite countertops, butcher blocks and even table-tops are very affordable.
- Each and every granite stone is 100% unique. No two are exactly alike – or ever will be.
- Granite counter tops are durable, easy to clean and care for and very beautiful.
- Can easily enhance any decor.
- Although many have tried, it is simply not possible to fully duplicate the true beauty of granite.
- Its beauty is both everlasting and ever-changing because sunlight dances off the small crystals and alters the appearance throughout the day.
- You, and all of your guests will still admire the beauty of your natural stone five years down the road.
- There are hundreds of color choices.
- Granite offers many different patterns with naturally occurring veins, specks, and swirls.
- There are a great many sink style options including farm sinks, vessel sinks, under mount sinks and drop in sinks.
Several unique sink finishes available to compliment your granite countertops include stainless steel, ceramic, copper, granite, onyx, marble, sandstone, limestone….
- Granite is colored all the way through.
- This natural stone is readily available.
- It’s very quick and easy to clean.
- Granite is a sanitary countertop material. It does not harbor bacteria when properly sealed (for those types that require sealing).
- Granite can typically be repaired if it’s cracked, chipped, broken or otherwise damaged.
- It has been used for centuries and is not a trend.
- Granite is family and Kid Friendly.
- It is extremely durable and long lasting.
- Granite is hard to scratch or damage.
- It offers a safe reliable cutting surface.
- Unusually hot items and appliances such as griddles, fryers, and toaster ovens won’t burn or leave char marks on your granite countertop.
- The cool smooth surface of the stone is ideal for rolling out candy or dough.
(If you don’t like the cool surface you can simply situate a floor heating under the granite. This works great for granite countertops as well as floors.)
- Granite is a “siliceous” stone, meaning it is NOT highly susceptible to damage from acids.
- Contrary to popular belief, not all types of granite need to be sealed.
- When necessary however sealing Granite is very simple and easy. It is much like waxing your car.
- Granite can match any decorative style through its unlimited geometric possibly. It can have sweeping arches, wide or sharp curves, and even 90 degree angles.
Top benefits of granite countertops:
- Simply put, with Granite countertops your property value will increase.
Benefits of Cambria Quartz Countertops
While granite and other stone surfaces for your kitchen or bath are beautiful and long-lasting you may wish to take a closer look at the benefits of Cambria.
- Strength & Durability- Cambria Natural Quartz Surfaces™ are actually stronger than granite and offers a surface that is truly everlasting.
- Maintenance Free – With Cambria there is no sealing, polishing or reconditioning needed. Just wash the surface with warm water. It really is that simple. There is a also a little-known bonus… Unlike granite, Cambria surfaces resist stains from coffee, tea and other common food items you likely work with every day. it even resists wine stains!
- Food Safe –Cambria is certified by NSF International as safe for use as a food preparation surface. It is nonporous, which means food particles, spilled beverages, and run-off from meat and poultry prep cannot penetrate the surface; the primary source of growth for harmful bacteria.
- All Natural – Cambria is developed from natural quartz, which is an extremely hard stone. Not as hard as diamonds but a close runner-up given the low cost, quartz is the hardest non-precious stone that can be found at the earth’s surface.
- Guaranteed –Cambria is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty and has the distinction of being the only producer of quartz surfaces in the US.
The harder you look, the more you’ll see the incredible benefits of Cambria as compared to other surfaces. With Cambria, you’ll add warmth and beauty as well as strength and durability that can only be found in natural quartz. Your dream home begins with fine Cambria countertops and vanities!